Campaign Objectives & Outcomes
Expand ability to impact and serve ore youth and their families in rural outlying communities.
- Veterans Program
- Disaster Relief
- United Assistance Program
- Trocqueville Society
- Serve Our Youth
Capital improvement needs:
- Purchase and renovate a permanent location
- Purchase computers and activity furnishings to provide up - to - date technology.
Increase Financial Sustainability:
- Establish an Operational Endowment of $5 Million
Increase staffing to provide more specialized services:
- Impact Officer to focus on Community Impact
- Program Monitor to monitor partner agency programs supported by United Way funds
- Part Time office personnel to assist with phones and other office duties
- Grant Writer to seek out grant opportunities for Greater Valdosta United Way and partner agencies.
Hire and retain high quality staff who work directly with our members:
- Bring staff wages up to market parity
- Increase staff development and training